Ensure your chemical labels are GHS-compliant
Easily design and print durable GHS labels right from your printer with Avery® UltraDuty™ GHS Chemical Labels and free Avery GHS Wizard software.
- Waterproof and resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, tearing and extreme temperatures
- BS5609 Sec. 2 certified - label remains adhered for at least 90 days in seawater
- BS5609 Sec. 3 certified
- Multiple sizes for containers such as drums, pails, jugs and bottles
- Works on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fiber, polycarbonate, glass and more
- Additional uses include safety, arc flash, equipment and harsh environment labels
Design your label with the FREE Avery Design & Print GHS Wizard software at avery.com/GHS.
For more information on UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels, click here.
GHS Chemical Labels
Request a Free Sample
Fill out the form below to receive a FREE sample of our UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your sample to arrive.
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O. boxes.*Indicates required field
Limit one sample per person, while supplies last. Avery reserves the right to limit quantities. Offer good in the Continental U.S., Alaska, and Hawaii. Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted.
Posting or linking of this offer on any bulletin board, personal Web page, or by other means of dissemination without permission from Avery Products Corporation is strictly prohibited and deemed a violation of Avery’s intellectual property rights. Avery Products Corporation reserves its right to exercise any legal recourse against anyone who infringes its intellectual property rights.