To give your jar gifts a thoughtful, personalized touch, you can design your own decorative labels with free templates on Avery Design & Print. With Avery Labels you can order printable DIY labels or you can have our custom printing service, Avery WePrint take care of the printing for you.
Since jars come in all shapes and sizes, what label should you use? Whether you have a 32oz, 16oz, 8oz, or 4oz jar, start by measuring the surface area where the label will be applied. Here are the labels that best fit the most popular jar sizes.
Labels for jar lids
- For a 3-1/4” diameter lid, use Avery 2-1/2” Round Label
- For a 2-1/2” diameter lid, use the Avery 2” Round Label
- For a 1-3/4” diameter lid, use the Avery 1” Round Label
Round labels for jars
- Large jars: Use the Avery 2-1/2″ Round Label
- Medium jars: Use the Avery 2” Round Label
- Small jars: Use the Avery 1″ Round Label
Oval labels for jars
- Large jars: Use the Avery 2″ oval label
- Medium jars: Use the Avery 2″ oval label
- Small jars: Use the Avery 2″ oval label, rotated 90°
Shop now for round labels and oval labels you can print yourself. Or have Avery WePrint™ print your round labels and oval labels for you, with no set-up costs and low minimum order quantities. For more DIY gift ideas, visit avery.com/holiday.