Back in the day, when you wanted to promote a bake sale or car wash fundraiser for a school program or sports organization, word of mouth was the way to go to raise awareness. Are you looking for more ways to promote your event?
Avery offers a line of promoting products that can be created right from your desktop printer. Using the free Avery Design & Print Online software, you can design your promotional materials quickly and easily. Choose from a variety of pre-designed templates, or start with a blank template. Then customize it with your school or organization logo, images, and text. Preview your work, then print. Instead of going to a printing company, you have more flexibility and control to create as few or as many promotional items as you want, with no order minimums.
Let’s get started! Here are some ideas on how to use these promoting products to get the word out about your next fundraiser, get people interested, and get their support.
Tickets for any occasion
Draw in the crowd for school and church events, plays and dances by printing professional-looking tickets with your own designs. Avery Tickets with Tear-away Stubs are easy to print, and the sturdy cardstock gives tickets a professional look.
- Use tickets for giveaways, raffles or door prizes. Add sequential ticket numbering with free templates on Avery Design & Print Online.
- Create tickets to your current event, and use the tear-away stubs to promote a future event.
- Create easy-to-file donation receipts for deductions at tax time.
Seals of appreciation
Show your supporters you appreciate their participation. Create your own unique stickers with stylish, print-to-the-edge labels in round and oval shapes, and add a message to express your gratitude.
- Create “thank you” stickers for fundraising products.
- Seal personal notes to donors with a customized sticker on envelopes.
- Honor your volunteers with “star performer” stickers.
Signs that get noticed
Grab people’s attention with eye-catching signs in high-traffic public places like stores, restaurants and community centers. Here’s how you can get your message to stand out.
- Avery Removable Wall and Window Signage is self-adhesive for easy posting and no-mess removal on walls, mirrors, and even windows.
- Avery Flyers with Tear-away Cards to provide event information people can tear off and take with them.
You know best the story that will touch your donors’ hearts. Express it with creative, polished materials and you will be on your way to a successful campaign.