Candy Bar Favor
This personalized candy bar makes a great gift, or even a unique birth announcement!
Step 1: Collect Supplies and ToolsYou'll need the following:
- Avery White Sticker Paper
- Avery Scrapbooking Clip Art
- Fiskars® Ultra Shape Xpress™ and Shape Template – Butterflies 2
- Fiskars® scissors
- Scrapbook papers in two different colors
- Candy bar
- Flower brads and sticker
Step 2: Create your design
Using your favorite software, insert the Avery Scrapbooking Clip Art and adjust size to fit around the candy bar. Leave ½” on the horizontal side for wrapper overlap.
On a new page, or if you have room on your current page, use your drawing tool to create an oval shape and fill with a cream color. The oval should be at least ¼” smaller than the height of the bar. Create a text box inside the oval and type in your message. Format the text box with no fill and no line.
Step 3: Print
Print out the wrapper and oval image onto the Avery White Sticker Paper.
Step 4: Cut out
Use Fiskars® scissors to cut out the wrapper and oval.
Step 5: Attach to candy bar
Adhere the wrapper over the candy bar, overlapping in the back. Apply the oval to the right side of the front of the candy bar.
Step 6: Decorate
Select two different colors of scrapbook paper. Use Fiskars® Ultra Shape Xpress™ and Shape Template – Butterflies 2 to cut out one small and one medium-sized butterfly from each scrapbook paper.
- Glue the small butterfly on top of the larger butterfly
- Glue both butterflies to the top left corner of the candy bar
- Embellish with the flower brads and sticker.