Get started with Microsoft® Word
If you have Word 2007 or a newer version, follow the instructions below to find Avery templates built in to Microsoft® Word.
Note: Older versions of Word are slightly different.
- With your Word document open, go to the top of screen and click Mailings > Labels > Options. (In older versions of Word, the Options setting is located in Tools at the top of the page.)
- Select Avery US Letter from the drop-down menu next to Label Vendors. Then scroll to find your Avery product number and click OK.
- If you want all your labels to have the same information, type it into the address box and click New Document. If you want different information on each label, click New Document and then proceed to fill in your labels.
- If your template looks like a blank page, select Layout > View Gridlines to see the template layout.
- If your product number isn't built in to your software, you can download the template instead.
See the tips and tricks for adding and editing text and pictures, clip art or other images in Avery templates for Microsoft® Word.