In Avery Design & Print, when you are finished with your design in the Customize screen, click the Preview & Print button or tab.
In Preview & Print, click Print it Yourself.
On the next screen under Print Options, you can change the Fill direction if you want to keep a merged set of labels in order but want to switch from rows to columns.
Here you can also choose which labels to print by using the Print Specific Labels / Cards option. For example, if you don’t want to print all the labels on the sheet, use Print from # to # to select what you want to print. Click here to find out more about how to use this feature.
Click Get PDF to Print and save your project to either your online account or to your computer. The next screen has one of two options:
- Download the PDF: downloads automatically to your computer - usually to the download folder usually seen with Firefox and Safari browsers.
- If you need help finding your PDF after downloading, check out these articles with instructions for your specific browser: Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Google Chrome
- Note: You can also use the keyboard shortcuts to access your recent downloads while in your browser (Windows: press Ctrl + J) (Mac: press CMD + Option + L)
- Open PDF: open and print or open and Save the file to your computer, usually seen with the Google Chrome browser.
- We recommend using Acrobat Reader for printing your PDF. IMPORTANT: before downloading Acrobat Reader, make sure to uncheck additional add-ons for McAfee Security. Also be sure you are downloading the free version of Acrobat Reader and not Acrobat Pro.
Change your printer settings in the Print window under Properties to Labels or Heavyweight or Cardstock and be sure the alignment guides are snug against the product. This will help your printer feed more accurately. Use the manual feed tray for your printer, or place a short stack of paper beneath the Avery product in the regular print tray. Be sure the paper size is set correctly and that you are printing 100% or Actual size.