- Make sure you are in step 4 Preview & Print
- On the right side select Show Print Options
- Mouse click on Print Specific Labels / Cards
- Click on the Print from option
- Click the drop-down arrows to enter the specific spaces to print .
- Your spaces will then appear in a sample preview - and ready to print.
To Print A Specific Label in the Project.
- Click on Print Specific Labels / Cards
- Click on the Custom Selection
- Navigate and click through the mini-template to make selections
- Click on the spaces that you do not need to print, leaving the only label(s) visible. For example, see below:
- This process will only show the specific spaces to print from your template - the project will not be changed.
To Print a Specific tent card in a project when using several sheets:
- Click on Print Specific Labels/Cards
- Click on the specific sheet number at the top of the screen (in preview) to make the selection if only ONE tent card needs to be printed from a sheet.
- The selection for tent cards to print will only be set for that SPECIFIC sheet that is highlighted
Print ranges can be applied to several different sheets one at a time - in order to print specific labels on each sheet.