How to Edit All Labels
- To the right-hand side of the screen you will see Navigator
- Leave Edit All highlighted blue
- To the left of the screen click on Text then Add text box - type out the text and the information will populate on every label.
How to Edit One Label at a Time
We recommend starting the project in Edit All to create the overall design and formatting of the label.
- If you are using a blank template, add a text box and make any formatting changes (ie: font, size, color or placement of text box)
- You can also add images that you want to be populated on each label
- Once the information is formatted using Edit All, click on Edit One
- Now you can either click on each label in the right side Navigator or use the arrows at the top to go to the next label to edit.