To copy items from one label or card to another, or from the front side of a card to the back:
- Select Edit One in the Navigator at the top right
- Add the text and images to the first label or card
- To copy the text box entirely, click on the edge of the text box so the dotted line turns solid, then click Copy
- To copy only a portion of the text, click and drag to select what you want to copy and then click Copy
- To copy an image, click on the image
- Go back to the Navigator and click where you want to paste
- Click Paste
You may also do this by holding down the Shift key on your keyboard and selecting each text box and image you want to copy. You will see that it selects each part of your design. Then you can use the Copy and Paste options at the top of Customize.
If you want to move the entire design onto a different Avery product, use Change Template (above the Navigator).