If you can't see your saved projects, try the following:
- Check that you do not have another account under a different email address.
- Try a different web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer updated and can have loading issues on our site.
- Go to step 3 (Customize) of Design & Print Online. There is an Open button in the upper right side of the screen. Once you select Open, it should allow you to access the projects saved to your online account.
- If you are having trouble accessing your projects still you may have a special character in your title's name, such as /\%?*:|<> . Be sure to remove this characters from your project name.
- If you are on a work computer, check with your IT department to see if you have been blocked from our site. Firewalls can affect your access.
Was This Article Helpful?
- Opening Avery Saved Project From ComputerHow to Check Order Status; Track OrderLog In & Log Out of My Account, Sign In, Sign Out of Avery Account, Can't Find Avery AccountClearing Cache in Google ChromeDelete Project from My AccountView Invoice for Avery.com OrderMake a Copy of an Avery Design & Print ProjectMicrosoft Edge Clear CacheViewing My ProjectsClear Cache on Firefox
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 entries