Easily purchase and print USPS® First-Class™ postage on Avery address labels.
System Requirements: Operating Systems: Currently, postage printing will only work on a PC running a Dinwos operating system. Adobe Programs: You will need Adobe Reader 9.0 or higher and Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or higher.
1. Go to avery.com/templates and create your address labels using 5160, 8160 or other Avery 30-per-sheet address labels. After you print the address labels, you will see an offer to purchase postage for your mailing.
2. Next you will see the amount that woul dbe required for all the labels you printed. You can reduce the number later. Click Yes, I want to purchase postage.
3. If you do not have an account with Stamps.com, click Get Started to set up a free account. You will need to put at least $10.00 in your new account. If you already have a Stamps.com account, enter your Username and Password and click Sign In.
4. You can change the number of stamps to purchase and see the cost for your purchase.
5. It will take a few moments to process the first sheet of your postage project. You will see a message from Adobe Reader to allow printing. Be sure you have a sheet of labels in your pritner and click Yes
6. If your labels printed fine, click Print is OK. If not, you can click Print is not OK and you will have one more change to print. If the second try is not successful, you will need to request a refund from Stamps.com
You can purchase USPS First-Class postage for standard letter which have a maximum weight of 1 ounce and meet the size and shape requirements of the USPS. Letters that meet one or more of the nonmachinable characteristics below require additional postage, and are not supported by Avery Design & Print Online postage printing.
It is a square letter
It is too rigid - does not bend easily
It has clasps, strings, buttons, or similar closure devices
It has an address parallel to the shorter dimension of the letter
It contains items such as pens that cause the surface to be uneven
The length divided by height is less than 1.3 or more than 2.5
Minimum size: 3-1/2" x 5"
Maximum size: 6-1/8" x 11-1/2"
Thickness: 0.007" to 1/4"
Avery Design & Print
Create custom labels, cards and more using our free, easy-to-use design tool.