DesignPro has been retired and replaced by our popular Avery Design & Print. But don't worry! DesignPro projects can usually be opened, edited and printed with the Avery Design & Print software. And you can still use the same great features you had in DesignPro, including mail merge, QR codes, sequential numbers, curved text and special shapes.With Avery Design & Print you can:
- Open existing DesignPro projects from your PC or Mac.*
- Create a new project in just a few simple steps—select a blank or pre-designed template, personalize your text, add images and adjust colors.
- Personalize your Avery labels, business cards, dividers, name badges and more.
- Use images from your computer or choose from the Avery gallery.
- Easily change colors and fonts, even use your system fonts.
- Go online to add new designs or to save to the Avery cloud for access anywhere.
Download our free Avery Design & Print software to get started*Please be aware that Because DesignPro files are from a retired software program, we can’t guarantee they will open properly in the new software. You might need to adjust the design if it changes in the conversion process. If you have trouble opening your projects, please contact our Consumer Care Center and we can help walk you through the process.