DesignPro has been retired and replaced by our popular Avery Design & Print. You can still use the same great features you had in DesignPro, including mail merge, QR codes, sequential numbers, curved text and special shapes.With Avery Design & Print Online you can:
- Create a new project in just a few simple steps—select a blank or pre-designed template, personalize your text, add images and adjust colors.
- Personalize your Avery labels, business cards, dividers, name badges and more.
- Use images from your computer or choose from the Avery gallery.
- Easily change colors and fonts, even use your system fonts.
- Save or open projects with a free Avery account for access anywhere.
If you need to open existing DesignPro projects (.zdl files), you can download Avery Design & Print software to convert your files. This software will be retired soon, so should only be used to convert files. Use Avery Design & Print Online, as it is our most updated software
- Download Avery Design & Print
- Go to Open a Saved Project and load your DesignPro project (.zdl file) from your computer.
- After the project opens in Avery Design & Print, save the project to your computer as a .avery file
- Go to avery.com/myprojects and select Upload Project to open your .avery file
- Save the project to your online Avery account