Avery has retired its DesignPro software, but projects you created in DesignPro can usually be opened using the downloadable version of Avery Design & Print.
We only recommend using the offline Design & Print program to convert your DesignPro files to the compatible .avery file. Here is how you can convert your DesignPro files:
- Download Avery Design & Print at https://www.avery.com/software/design-and-print/desktop (available for Windows only)
- Launch the software, and then use the option to Open a Saved Project
- Browse to your saved file and it should open in Step 3 Customize, where you can save the project to your computer as a .avery file
Here is a short demo video on how to convert your DesignPro file in Design & Print Offline:
- To open the file later, you can go to avery.com/myprojects and select Upload .Avery Project
- Save the project to your online Avery account to open, edit, and print at anytime
Here is a short demo video on how to open your converted DesignPro file in Design & Print Online:
Note: Because DesignPro files are from a retired software program, we can't guarantee that they will open properly in Design & Print Offline. Data may be missing or you might need to adjust the design if it changes in the conversion process.
If your project is a discontinued Avery product, it may not open in Design & Print Online. If the project contains system fonts, they will be replaced with the fonts that are included in Design & Print Online.
If you have trouble opening your projects, please contact our Customer Care Center at (800) 462-8379, and we can help walk you through the process.