How to print labels from excel with Avery Design & Print OnlineFirst, be sure your data in the spreadsheet is arranged in columns.
Then, in step 3 Customize
- On the left click on Import Data and select Start Import/Merge
- Next, select Browse for File and locate your spreadsheet (Available file types: .xls, xlsx and csv). If you get an error, try saving your file as a .csv and re-upload.
- In Choose Fields, confirm your list and uncheck the first row if you have headers. You can also use the up/down arrows in the top row of grey checkboxes to sort the columns alphabetically or numerically. If everything looks correct, move forward to the next step.
- Arrange your fields by dragging and dropping Available Fields to Arrange Fields
- Double click or drag and drop the field from the left to set up information how you would like it to appear (see example below - info on different lines)
- Click Next
- Click on Finish - Once you click finish you have completed the merge process.