To remove a large number of tickets, due to sequential numbering, without having to manually delete each one in the navigator, you will want to follow these steps below:
1. Have your project open to the customize page and to the upper right, choose change template.
(note: there are 3,000 tickets in this example that will be adjusted to 1,000)
2. Change from WePrint to YouPrint. Quick search 5167 and select the product.
3. Select okay to switching to different number of labels and front and back pop up. You will have to redesign the back of the tickets artwork in a later step if there is any. Unfortunately, that does not carry over when changing products.
4. Notice the number of pages has adjusted. You will want to begin removing pages to equal the desired number of tickets needed. Select Yes when asked to permanently delete pages.
5. After removing the desired pages, select change product in the upper right. change to Weprint and ticket option.
6. You may have to redesign the back artwork if there is any. Unfortunately, that does not carry over when changing products. Select Yes to design and No to continue.
7. Last, approve the proof and add to cart. Be sure to save the new WePrint project.
Filter By Topic
Deleting Large Amount of WePrint Tickets - Sequential Numbering
Was This Article Helpful?
- Formatting the Ticket Stub in Design & Print Online and Offline 16154Ticket Printing Issue; Cut Off Design When Printing 16154
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 entries