Set the scene for your Hanukkah celebration with festive décor for the table. Personalized place cards and gifts are easy to create with Avery Design & Print. Add some sparkle with a sprinkling of foil-covered chocolate to represent gelt, then serve up the fried foods and share a wonderful night filled with love and light.
What you’ll need
- For place cards: Avery Small Tent Cards
- For gift box labels: Arched Labels
Create your place cards
- Open the card design template on Avery Design & Print
- Use the Sheet Navigator, found on the right side of the screen, to change the setting from Edit All to Edit One by clicking the tab to create a personalized card for each guest.
- Click to select the first card on the sheet
- There are two sections for each card for each side of the card. It’s an equal opportunity card, so it doesn’t matter which side you call the front or the back
- Use the text menu on the left to change the font, text size or text color.
- Flip side
- Enter a personal wish for everyone.
- Click to choose using the Sheet Navigator on the right.
- Once you’ve finished each card, click Preview & Print to review.
Create your gift box labels
- Open the label design template on Avery Design & Print.
- Go over to the Sheet Navigator, found on the right side of the screen. Change the setting from Edit All to Edit One by clicking the tab to create a personalized label for each guest. Otherwise, all the labels on the sheet will be the same.
- Click to highlight the text box. Then add your custom text.
- You can also remove any text boxes you don’t want to use from the original template by clicking to highlight and hitting Delete on the Avery Design & Print toolbar on the top of the screen, or the Delete button on your keyboard.
- Once you’ve finished entering your text, click the Preview & Print button on the upper-right-hand corner of the screen to review. When you’re ready to print, choose your print option on the right-hand side of the screen.
Happy Hanukkah from your friends at Avery!