1. Click the "Download" button.
2. Depending on how your browser is set up, the file will either start downloading automatically, or you will see a "Save" dialog box. If you see the dialog box, note the filename and save the file to a folder or a temporary location (remember where it was saved).
3. Once the file is completely downloaded, move to the location on your hard drive where it was saved.
4. Find the filename at this location and double-click it to install the software.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Note: The Avery Wizard uses macros that will not harm your system. If you receive a Security Warning about Avery Dennison Corporation macros when installing or running the Avery Wizard, select Always trust macros from this source and click Enable Macros.
Microsoft® Windows Vista, XP, 2000, ME or 98
Microsoft® Office 2007, 2003, XP, 2000 or 97
Internet Explorer 5.0 or later
140 MB available disk space