No More Trips to the Post Office™
Easily turn your Avery labels into U.S. postage with Stamps.com
- Design your label using
Avery Design & Print Online
- Print your address labels, then print your matching Stamps.com® postage labels
- Peel and affix your address and postage labels to the envelope!
With Avery Design & Print Online you can easily purchase USPS® First-Class™ postage and print it on Avery 30-per-sheet address labels using a Stamps.com® account.
- Print your address and postage labels in a few easy steps
- Simply print and affix to envelopes
- Only buy as much postage as you need ($10 minimum)
- No fees
- Use an existing Stamps.com® account or simply create a new one
Operating Systems: Currently, postage printing will only work on a PC running a Windows® operating system. Mac® operating systems are not supported at this time.
Adobe® Programs: You will need Adobe® Reader® 9.0 or higher and Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 or higher. Click below to download either of them for free.
Browsers: Postage printing does not work with the Safari® browser at this time due to a technical issue. Please use Firefox®, Internet Explorer® or Chrome® (You will need to disable the PDF viewer in Chrome and use the Adobe® Reader® plugin to print).