When you’ve got some packages to mail out, why waste time at the post office? Instead of waiting in line to ship, go online—and mail your packages without ever leaving your desk. No lines. No waiting, No hassles. And with Avery White Shipping Labels, you’ll see how mailing online can be as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Go Online
- Pay for postage and enter your shipping information online to create shipping labels.
- Consider using popular shipping software such as USPS® Click-N-Ship®, Pitney Bowes® Shipstream™ Manager, eBay® and PayPal®.
2. Print Your Postage
- Use Avery White Shipping Labels for Internet shipping to print your label, complete with paid postage and address information.
- Your shipping label should print on one half of the sheet, and the shipping receipt on the other half. The perforated Avery Shipping label sheets make it easy to separate the two.
- Affix your shipping labels to your packages. No need to handwrite the address, or attach the label with tape. Plus, printed labels are also more legible.
3. Schedule Your Pickup
- Have your packages picked up at your door by scheduling it right from your computer. There’s no need to leave your office or stand in line to get them in the mail.
- When you use USPS® Click-N-Ship®, your postal carrier can pick up your packages free of charge at your next day’s mail delivery.
Once you start going online for all your shipping needs, you’ll never think about waiting in line at the post office again. And with Avery labels and online tools, you can have the post office come to you.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This review is from AVERY Shipping Made Simple:
How great is it to ship from home? These labels are terrific for shipping as well as for labels on binders, notices that are put on desks/furniture. I love being able to label the binders on the cover and being able to change it to fit the projects as they grow. And the volunteer desk at the church is covered with information the volunteers need to do the job.