In the world of business, the advantage goes to those who are fast and efficient. So who has time to wait for business cards to come back from the print shop? You need to be able to create professional, print shop-quality business cards when:
- You’re introducing a new employee, or announcing someone’s promotion
- You or someone in your office runs out of business cards before an important business meeting
- Your office has moved, added a new phone line, or want to include a Web site address
Turn to Avery Two-Side Printable Clean Edge® Business Cards when you need business cards in a hurry and don’t want to incur huge rush charges. Quick to make and easy on the wallet, you can print as many as you need, when you need them. And with their crisp, smooth edges and impressive card stock weight, these cards look just as good as commercially printed cards. Go to Avery Design & Print Online and design and print your own business cards right from you desktop.
When you design your business cards, keep these tips in mind:
- The key to creating business cards on demand is start with a template. Once you create your template, save it to re-use in the future.
- Create a card design that’s appropriate for your business, industry and personal style. For easy designing, start with a pre-designed Avery Template, then personalize it with your information.
- Pick a font that includes numbers that are easy to read. Keep the design simple. Be sure to include your e-mail address and company's web site address.
Business can’t wait, and neither should you. Instead of waiting days for your business card order to come back from the printer, do it yourself with professional-looking business cards that take only a few minutes, right from your desktop.