Print GHS Labels from your own printer
Let Us Print for You and Get 10% off*
Promo Code: GHS10
UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels for the toughest jobs, from the brand you know and trust
Avery UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels are specifically designed to withstand chemicals, abrasion, sun, water, tearing and extreme temperatures. With high performance adhesive, they pass the BS5609 Sec. 2 protocol for 90-day seawater immersion. Labels resist tearing and scuffing and stand up to frequent use. For details on BS5609 Section 3 certification, click here.
Labels are available in a variety of sizes to properly identify hazardous chemicals in containers such as drums, totes, pails, jugs and bottles. They are also great for other uses such as OSHA safety signs, arc flash, tank, marine and outdoor work labels.
- Chemical Resistant: Tested resistance to chemicals (e.g. Heptane, HCL 37%, pH3 buffer)
- Abrasion Resistant: Tested resistance to abrasion: Dry-rub abrasion test and BS5609 Sec. 3
- Waterproof: Passes BS5609 Section 2, 90-day sea water submersion adhesion test
- UV Resistant: 2 years outdoor UV life
- Tear Resistant: Durable synthetic label material resists tearing
- Jam-Free: Jam-free, smudge-free labels
|Chemical Container||Signs Log||Shelf Bin Label||Equipment Tagging||Warehouse Manufacturing|
|UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels||X||X||X||X||X|
View the Product Comparison Chart
UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels for Laser Printers
Ultraduty GHS Chemical Labels for Pigment-Based Inkjet Printers
For details on pigment-based printers, click here.
UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels for Epson® ColorWorks C831 Inkjet Label Printers