Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best way to print my labels?
- How do I find an Avery template for Microsoft® Word?
- How do I get the printing to align properly on the page?
- How can I print labels using a Mac?
- How do I print in mirror image or reverse the image on T-Shirt transfers?
- I am doing a mailing. How do I transfer my addresses to the label sheet?
- How do I find the projects I saved online?
- I have designed my first label. How do I copy my design to the remaining labels?
- How do I insert my product into the printer tray so that it prints on the correct side?
- I really like my design. Is there an easy way to copy it to another Avery product?
Avery offers free pre-designed and blank templates, and free software to help you print your projects. For help using our templates and software, visit the categories below.
- How to download templates
- Choose software
- View software demos
- Avery Design & Print Online tips
- Avery Design & Print app for tablets tips
- Avery Design & Print software download
- Avery Wizard for Microsoft® Word tips
- Avery Templates for Microsoft® Word tips
- Avery Templates built into Microsoft® Word tips
- Avery Templates Everywhere app for mobile phones tips
Set up a free MyAvery account to save (and access) the projects you create on Avery Design & Print. You'll be able to open your Avery projects from any computer or tablet just by signing into your MyAvery account. Pretty nifty, huh?
Get troubleshooting tips to print your projects quickly and efficiently.
- Quick tips
- Formatting and printing tips
- Binder spines
- Printable crafts (magnet sheets and sticker paper)
- Light fabric and t-shirt transfers
- Dark fabric and t-shirt transfers
- Mail merge
- Add graphics or text using Avery Design & Print Online
- Add graphics or text using Microsoft® Word
- Apply design to other labels or projects
Avery Products Corporation is one of the world's leading manufacturers of self-adhesive labels, labeling software, binders and more, and markets products under the well-known Avery brand.
Download and save your work directly onto your computer, or to your free MyAvery account.
Avery Software Help
Add Avery functionality to a variety of programs and devices. Here are some of our favorites.
Free Avery Wizard software has built-in templates, mail merge and step-by-step instructions. Works within Microsoft® Word and provides simple step-by-step instructions to format and print Avery products.
Partner Software Help
We offer easy ways to find, format and print Avery products using Microsoft® Word. Avery label templates are built into Microsoft® Word-just click the "Mailings" tab in the toolbar. You'll also find a wide range of Word templates to download on avery.com.
Design & print your Avery products right from your Mac® computer. Choose from thousands of customizable Avery pre-designed and blank templates available on popular Mac® software.
Create your Avery projects from start to finish in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
Bring your event management online! Avery and Constant Contact teamed up to make it easier to print name badges, tent cards and other meeting materials right from the easy-to-use tools in Constant Contact. Get everything you need to set up a successful event, all in one place.
Skip the trip to the Post Office by printing your own postage on Avery address labels using Avery Design & Print Online and your Stamps.com® account.
Monday - Friday, 8am - 8pm ET