Go to avery.com and click the Templates & Software tab in the top header.
Click the Learn More (PC) link in the Avery DesignPro area.
Click the Free Download button.
The following screens will appear. If you receive a warning message, your download may be blocked by your Internet security. Watch for a warning message and choose to allow this download. You can always trust downloads from Avery.
Fill out the Avery Registration Form—you can choose to get special offers and updates.
Save the DesignPro .exe file to your desktop.
When the download is complete, double click the DesignPro.exe file and follow the prompts to install the Avery DesignPro software.
If you are using Microsoft Windows 7, make sure your system is current with all Windows updates installed. Should you experience a compatibility issue, then changing the compatibility settings for the Avery DesignPro software may be helpful to resolve the issue.
Follow these steps to change the compatibility settings:
1. Click on Start, right click the DesignPro 5 menu item, and then click Properties.
2. Select the Compatibility tab.
3. Click the button Change settings for all users. The Compatibility dialog box appears.
4. Click the checkbox Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or Windows XP (Service Pack 3).
5. Click the checkbox Run the program as an administrator.
6. Click OK twice to close both dialog boxes.