1. What if I need a set of dividers in a binder that has sheet protectors?
2. How do I know which Avery divider set will work best with the Avery binder I purchased?
3. How do I apply Avery Index Maker Easy Apply Divider Label Strips?
1. Can I print a laser printer product with an inkjet printer?
2. Can clear laser labels be printed with an inkjet printer?
3. What type of label adhesive is used for laser labels?
4. Can I print a few labels and save the label sheet for future printing?
5. What is the shelf life of your labels?
1. Are your markers toxic?
2. What can I use to highlight on thin, delicate or recycled paper?
3. What can I use to write with on plastic or glass food containers?
4. Need to repair peeling or torn wallpaper?
5. I need help positioning and holding stencils in place while I cut and trace.
6. Never lick an envelope again!
7. Need to make posters, banners or signs on thin paper?
8. Can I use permanent markers on a whiteboard?
1. What type of shirt can I use with the Stretchable Fabric Transfers?
2. Do I need to flip the image when I print a design on Stretchable Fabric Transfers?
3. What temperature setting should I use on my iron?
4. How long should I iron my transfer?
Glossy Clean Edge Business Cards #8879 have a special coating and are designed to be printed on one side only. These cards are the only Clean Edge Business Cards that are not two-side printable.
Dark Fabric Transfers
Light Fabric Transfers
Markers & Highlighters & Glue Stics
An easy way to begin your design is to choose a pre-designed template as your starting point. Then make changes or additions to text, fonts and graphics as needed.
Since signs are typically viewed at a distance, use large font sizes for best readability.
Use contrasting colors and avoid too much clutter to improve impact and readability of your message.
Many of the included graphics can be modified. Click on the graphic then Select Format>Effects Gallery to change brightness, contrast, color saturation or employ special effects like embossing or solarizing.
When placing a graphic so that it extends beyond the borders of the sign, Select Format>Crop in order to best view the final result and avoid potential print driver issues.
Scanner: Use your scanner’s scaling features (if available) to scale your scanned image to the approximate size used in your project.
Digital Camera: Set your camera’s resolution to best suit the picture being used.
DesignPro Sign Edition supports the following graphic formats: .wmf, .bmp, .tip, .jpg, .pex, .eps, .pcd, .tga, .wpg and .img.
Stretchable Fabric Transfers