How do I get the printing to align properly on the page?
You can try these things:
- Print on both a plain sheet of paper and your label or card sheet. Compare the sheets to check alignment.
- Change the printer properties to “label” or “heavyweight” in the print dialog box. When you click Print and choose your printer, click on the Properties button and look on the menu for Paper options.
- If using Avery Design & Print Online, use the Make a Printer Adjustment option on the print page. This will allow you to shift the printing up, down or to the side. View demo.
- If using Microsoft® Word, adjust the columns or rows by clicking on the border and dragging it to a new position.
- For additional help, go to our Help Center and choose Printing under General Help.