Printable Crafts Formatting and Printing Tips
Sticker Project Paper
- This product is for Ink Jet printer use only. Usage in other machines such as Laser printers or Copy machines may cause damage to the machine.
- Do not place credit cards, debit cards and other magnetic sensitive materials on top of or in the immediate area of the magnet sheets.
- Load only one sheet at a time. The magnetic properties of the sheets will not allow a small stack to be placed in the printer.
- Contact with water or other moisture may cause the sheet to change color. Also, rubbing printed portions of the sheet with a water-based or fluorescent pen may cause smearing.
- Store sheets flat, avoiding exposure to extreme heat (above 104º Fahrenheit) or humidity (above 80%). Use sheets as soon as possible after opening the package.
- When sorting sheets for an extended period of time, avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- The magnet sheets do not appear to have any adverse effects on monitors, hard drives and printer electronics.
- You can create one big sticker or design and cut out unique shapes and sizes with white and clear sticker project paper.
- White, clear and journaling stickers are temporarily repositionable on most surfaces and become permanent in minutes. Test surface for repositionability before applying sticker.
- Border sticker paper, journaling sticker paper and printable tags are pre-die cut to fit your scrapbooking needs.
- All sticker papers are acid- and lignin-free and printable tags are acid-free.
Note: For best results, Clear Sticker Project Paper is recommended for light or white backgrounds. Dark backgrounds can show through the clear sticker and dull the vividness of the printed image.
Basic Printing Tips
- Always test print on a plain sheet of paper. Hold the printed sheet behind the Avery product (or Practice Sheet, if included with the product) to check the alignment of your layout. Slight adjustments to the layout may be necessary. If the entire sheet is slightly misaligned, adjust the top and/or left margins slightly if your program has this feature. When satisfied with the layout, print onto the Avery product.
- Do not feed products through your printer more than once. Avery's satisfaction guarantee extends only to a sheet of labels that has been fed through a printer a single time.
- Printable Tags: Avery's special design allows you to print only a half sheet of tags if less than eight tags are needed, so there is no need to waste a full sheet. After printing up to four tags in the top portion of the sheet, detach bottom portion of sheet along perforation where marked (1). Store unused bottom portion of sheet inside pack¬age until further use. When you are ready to use the bottom portion of sheet, print and feed from the other end (2).
Note: All sticker sheets should be stored in the package when not in use.
Not all product codes are supported by the solutions or applications listed in the tips above. If you are unable to locate templates for this particular product, look for the equivalent Avery product number printed on the product sheet. For more information about Avery products, visit us at: www.avery.com
Sticker Project Paper
- Design your Sticker Project Paper using any word processing or graphic software. Since the sheets are 8 1/2" x 11", no special software template is required.
- You can create one big sticker or design and cut out unique shapes and sizes.
- Stickers are repositionable on most surfaces.
Note: Test surface for repositionability before applying sticker.
- Both white and clear sticker project paper products are acid-free—great for scrapbooking. For best results, Clear Sticker Project Paper is recommended for light or white backgrounds. Dark backgrounds can show through the clear sticker and dull the vividness of the printed image.
- Printed stickers are great for personalizing gifts, labeling canisters and jars, school and kid projects, party favors, greeting cards, crafts and scrapbooks.
- Use them to enhance binders and notebooks, personal accessories and much more!
- Test print on a plain sheet of paper.
- When satisfied with the layout, print onto the Avery product. To ensure that the non-preprinted side of the product will be printed, place it in your printer as follows:
Get Free Templates, Software, Tips and More!