Binder Spine Inserts Formatting and Printing Tips
- Customize the Avery template for your product using one of Avery's template or software tools. For help choosing which template or software tool is best for you, go to avery.com/advisor.
- Adjust your printer settings to optimize print quality.
- Print your customized template on a plain sheet of paper. Hold the printed sheet behind the Avery product to check the alignment of your layout. Slight adjustments to the layout may be necessary.
- If the entire sheet is slightly misaligned, adjust the top and/or left margins slightly if your program has this feature.
- When satisfied with the layout, print onto the Avery product.
- After you printed the binder spines, fold back and forth along the horizontal perforations. Separate along horizontal perforations.
- Repeat folding and separating along the vertical perforations until all the spines are separated. Then insert one behind the plastic sleeve on the spine of the binder.